Wednesday, August 22, 2012

August My Glam Bag - ILY

Oh My GEEE!!  So a few days ago I ranted about Birchbox not meeting my expectations [missed it? Read it here], perhaps that may be because I love My Glam Bag so much better!!  They even left a little note and an extra gift!!

Here's another awesome bag that feels so sturdy! I love the colors too!  This month the focus is on an Endless Summer and that is exactly how I feel about this bag!

Want to see what's inside???



Demeter Clean Skin Roll on Perfume Oil.  Okay, for someone who doesn't care for perfumes, this one isn't that bad. Actually, it reminds me of babies (perhaps it has baby powder smell it in, I don't know...=/)

eclos Anti-Aging Cellular Activator Face Serum.  I don't think I have been this excited over a face product in a long time.  Just last week I was told I looked 38 by one of my little cheerleaders...I have had anxiety about it ever since...I know, I know, what the heck does she know, but I never EVER got a day over 25 before! WTF! I don't think I look 38...not that there is anything wrong with looking 38 except for when you are in your 20's!

eclos Anti-Aging Regenerative Cream.  Want to know how I feel about trying this product?  See statement above....again with the whole looking 38 thing.

Andrea's Choice Circus nail color in Spectacle! Yes, this is another full size bottle of nail polish!  I loved Somersault and now I believe I may just love Spectacle better!

Salty Cosmetics Loose Luxury Mineral Eye Shadow in Glama-ZOID.  It's hard to show on camera the color but it is a shimmery white with purple undertones.  It's super pretty, maybe I will do a tutorial with it! What do you think??

I am loving every month I get these.  Glam Bag...I LOVE YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment