Thursday, March 21, 2013

Sephora VIB WIN!! Jasmine Palette Review

See this?  This is what we call a Sephora V.I.B. WIN!!!  So, because I am a V.I.B. (a fancy acronym for spending waaaaay too much $$ at Sephora), I got to purchase this little baby before everyone else!  I have had it for a couple of weeks now and have been attempting to write this little review but alas illnesses decided to hinder my ability to do so!

Now before ANYONE asks, I purchased this with my own dinero! Oh, and Sephora is not paying me to do this review!

Anything Disney related I can't seem to resist; it's a problem really.  I already purchased the Cinderella Storylook Palette (Vol. 1). When that first came out!  So of course when the Sephora Storylook Palette Vol. 2 Princess Jasmine Collection came out I HADDDD to get it!

So what's in this baby? Well, 15....yes you read that right! 15 eye shadows, a blush, & a bronzer!! I love how bold the colors are but also how there are a lot of netural shades too! I am absolutely in love with the "Arabian Sunset" pigment! SOOO gorgeous.

The shadows have a good amount of pigmentation, and if I wasn't so pale, you may just be able to see "Ali Ababwa" & "Sand in the Glass" but I am & you can't...well you may be able to see the glisten of the "Sand in the Glass" shadow.

To be honest, I think this is a great palette for my olive and dark skinned sexy layyyydayyyyys!  Once the summer hits I think this is going to be my go-to palette!

Below is a close up of all the colors on my skin! Which is your favorite?!!

Are you a V.I.B.? I think we need to have a SSA...Sephora Shoppers Anonymous! Who's in??


No comments:

Post a Comment